Labels are a powerful way to create custom data to tag cards, providing both an easy visual feedback and a powerful search tool.
Labels are defined for each project. There are no global labels.
Each label has a type, with the following possibilities:
- Name only: a simple label
- Text: a custom text can be set by the user
- Date: a date can be defined
- Number: a number can be specified
- Card: a card can be referenced (useful for a label like: “Duplicate of:”)
- User: a user can be referenced (useful for a label like: “Review:”)
- List: a value specified in a ordered list can be selected.
In addition, it can be specified if a label can be unique per card.
Labels are very powerful search criteria. Learn more about search
To manage labels, go to the Project Settings, and then the “Labels” tab.
126.96.36.199Create a label
Press the plus button to open the create label dialog.
Enter the name, color, and type, and press create.
For adding a new label, the following form must be used:
The name (unique in the context of a project), the type, the color and whether the label must be unique in card must be specified.
In case of a label of type list, the values must be specified later, see the the Edit section.
188.8.131.52Edit a label
To edit a label, click on the icon.
A dialog will appear:
NOTE: list values that are still in use can’t be deleted.
184.108.40.206Delete a label
To delete a label, click on the icon.
NOTE: labels that are still in use can’t be deleted.