The labels are defined by the project. The labels are typed, the available types are:
- “No Value”: a simple label
- Text: a custom text can be set by the user
- Date: a date can be defined
- Number: a number can be specified
- Card: a card can be referenced (useful for a label like: “Duplicate of:”)
- User: a user can be referenced (useful for a label like: “Review:”)
- List: a value specified in a ordered list can be selected.
For adding a new label, the following form must be used:
The name (unique in the context of a project), the type, the color and whether the label must be unique in card must be specified.
The list values must be specified later, see the the Update List section.
To update the name or color, click the icon.
To edit the list, click the icon and click on the “List Value” button. A modal view will appear to edit the list.
The list can be sorted with the and buttons.
To remove a value, click the button. If a value is currently used, it cannot be removed.
Only the labels that are not used can be deleted. Click the icon.