- 4.3.3Card menu
Each card in the board has its own context menu, from which it’s possible to execute some basic operations.
To access the card menu, click on the that appears when hovering on a card.
A modal menu will open, keeping the card in focus, and displaying the various options. To close the menu, click on .
The operations available on the card menu are:
- Move card to column: it will open a secondary menu, where it’s possible to choose one of the available columns, and move the card there. To return to the initial menu, click Cancel.
- Clone it will open another secondary menu, where it’s possible to choose one of the available columns in the same project, and clone the card there. To return to the initial menu, click Cancel.
- Move to Archive: archive the card
- Move to Backlog: move the card to the board backlog
- Move to Trash: move the card to the board trash bin
- Watch/Unwatch subscribe or unsubscribe the current your to the card notifications
- Take/Surrender the card is assigned to the current user, or removed from his tasks list
If the status of a card changes while the menu is open, the menu will close automatically to enforce consistency.