Users are displayed ordered by provider and username.
It’s possible to filter users by status (Active, Inactive, Both) and by free text search (includes all fields).
To create a user, click on the plus button, and then select “Add user”.
Based on the selected provider, enter the required configuration:
- Username: the unique username, also used to log in in case of demo and password providers
- Password: Password provider only
- Email: address used to send notifications
- Display Name: name to display across the application instead of the username
- Roles: one or more roles to assign to the user
- Active: whether the user is active or not
It is also possible to save time and import a large set of user from a JSON formatted file.
The format has to be:
“provider” : "“,
”username“ : ”“,
”displayName“ : ”“,
”email“ : ”“,
”enabled“ : true|false,
”roles" : 
Only provider and username are mandatory, with password mandatory in case the internal provider is used.
To then import the file, click on the plus button, then “Import”.
Select a file, then click “Import”.
A notification will appear in the lower left corner with the result of the operation.
- : reset the user’s password
- : edit e-mail address and display name
- : show roles assigned to the user